Thursday, August 7, 2008

Reflections on Teaching and Learning and Technology

6 August

I mentioned earlier that I want to do the Learning 2.0 23 things list. They linked to it in one of the modules and I am in the process of completing it. I also wanted to link it here for those who come across this and are wondering how to go about diving into Web 2.0. Please be sure and note (and honor) the creative commons license at the bottom.I have started a blog (#3) and posted to it, worked in a wiki, set up a wiki of my own (very sketchy yet). I also learned about RSS feeds and signed up for Google reader as well (#8 & #9). I presented Googlereader in class last night but was so beat up I feel like I could have done it better.I have also looked at Googledocs and Zoho (#18) and their online productivity tools. Recommended them to a fellow nurse who is in school and has several collaborative projects. She was very impressed with the technology as her personal computer was down at the time. So I am moving slowly but surely and it continues to be all about the teaching and learning. Planning to forge ahead. Have some more reading to do before I can call it a night. Later.

1 comment:

Durff said...

I think you are trailblazing for sure!